ColorQuartz is a premium modern collection of stylish and trendy colors for your desired interior surface applications at affordable prices.
Features of Colorquartz
- Stylish and classic – CQ colors ranges from warm inviting tones inspired by nature, to bold distinctive colors that will bring energy to any room. Each color is carefully formulated to ensure the right consistency, depth, and richness is achieved in making creative designs come to life
- Rock-solid – Colorquartz surfaces are strong and durable, perfectly made to resist breakage and to provide endurance against stain and scratch. The high endurance and durability properties of Colorquartz will protect the original beauty of your surfaces for years.
- Creative patterns – Colorquartz offers a lineup of surfaces filled with fascinating patterns created from adding recycled material such as glass, mirrors and crystals to marble-like movements and textures achieved by using the latest in quartz technologies. With over 60 colors to choose from, the possibilities are endless.
- Safety and peace of mind – Hygiene is one of the most important characteristics of Colorquartz. Due to the non-porous nature of the material, there is nowhere for molds and mildew to contaminate. This is a disadvantage with other types of surfaces, such as granite and marble. Colorquartz, on the other hand, is naturally antibacterial allowing for easy cleanup—just add soap and water.
- Emphasis in perfection – Engineered with advanced technology, our surfaces are compressed and compacted under intense vibration and heat pressure to create a hard, non-porous surface. This makes our surfaces non-absorbent, highly resistant to stains, and very easy to clean. Colorquartz is the ideal, most practical choice for hospitality and commercial interior applications.
FAQS ON COLORQUARTZ
Does ColorQuartz come with a warranty?
YES. All Colorquartz products come with a Residential and Commercial Warranty backed by Colorquartz Inc. Please contact your local Colorquartz rep for the CQ Warranty Registration Form. Be sure to carefully read all the details and specifications provided to make sure you qualify.
What kind of finish is available for ColorQuartz?
Honed, Leather Finish. Honed and leather finish surfaces require more daily maintenance than polished surfaces. Fingerprints, wet spots, metal marks, and other signs of daily living show more on these types of surfaces. Apply the same cleaning guidelines with more frequency and gentler cleaning movement. If necessary, use Soft Scrub Liquid Gel to remove any difficult spots. Honed and leather finishes are not recommended for high traffic areas.
Do I need to seal my ColorQuartz surface?
No. Do not apply any sealer. ColorQuartz does not need any sealer.
Is ColorQuartz UV ray resistant?
Yes and No. Minimize direct sun exposure to Colorquartz. Long-term exposure to direct sunlight may discolor surface finish. Colorquartz is only for interior applications.
Can I cut using knives directly on my ColorQuartz surface?
Do not use knives directly on the quartz surface. Always use a cutting board.