- By: Faris Ajma'ain
- Tags: Affordable Countertop Replacement, Average Countertop Replacement Cost, Bathroom Countertop Replacement, Bathroom Countertop Replacement Cost, Bathroom Countertop Replacement Options, Best Countertop Replacement, Black Boutique Top, Boutique Counter Design, Boutique Counter Desk, Boutique Counter Display, Boutique Counter For Sale, Boutique Counter Ideas, Boutique Counter Table, Boutique Countertops, boutique stone specialist, boutique stone specialist sg, boutique stone specialist singapore, Boutique Top Brands, Boutique Top Deck, Boutique Top Design, Bridal Boutique Counter, Cheap Countertop Replacement, Cheap Countertop Replacement Ideas, Corian Countertop Replacement, Cost For Countertop Replacement, Cost Of Countertop Replacement, Countertop Replacement Alternatives, Countertop Replacement Calculator, Countertop Replacement Contractors, Countertop Replacement Cost, Countertop Replacement Cost Estimator, Countertop Replacement Diy, Countertop Replacement Estimate, Countertop Replacement Ideas, Countertop Replacement Kit, Countertop Replacement Materials, Countertop Replacement Near Me, Countertop Replacement Options, Countertop Replacement Price, Countertop Replacement Sink, Easiest Countertop Replacement, Easy Countertop Replacement, Easy Kitchen Countertop Replacement, Fashion Boutique Counter, Granite Countertop Replacement, Granite Countertop Replacement Cost, Granite Countertop Replacement Price, Inexpensive Countertop Replacement, Kitchen Countertop Replacement, Kitchen Countertop Replacement Cost, Kitchen Countertop Replacement Options, Kitchen Countertop Replacement Singapore, Kitchen Island Countertop Replacement, Laminate Countertop Replacement, Laminate Countertop Replacement Edges, Least Expensive Countertop Replacement, Measuring Countertop Replacement, Measuring For Countertop Replacement, Quartz Countertop Replacement, Retail Countertop Display, Retail Countertop Display Racks, Retail Countertop For Sale, Retail Countertop Materials, Simple Countertop Replacement, Stove Counter Top Replacement, the vales condo, the vales condo renovation, the vales condominium, the vales kitchen renovation, Tile Countertop Replacement, Vanity Countertop Replacement
- Category: Home Improvement, Home Renovation, Kitchen Cabinets, Marble, Quartz, Solid Surface
- 0 comment
Countertop Replacement: 5 Things You Need to Remember
Image Source: https://www.hgtv.com
Have you ever thought of doing some countertop replacement? Well, as strong as your countertop is, it will show some ageing eventually. The surface may not be as smooth as when you bought it, scratches will show, burn marks will be left from burning pots, and so on. Furthermore, scratches will make your kitchen top prone to bacteria, so it’s not safe for foods and of course your children. Rather than risk your family safety, countertop replacement is one of the options that you can consider. However, before you replace your kitchen top there are some things that you need to take a note of.
1. Check Flooring and Cabinet
Before you start installing the new countertop, check your current cabinet and flooring whether it can hold the additional weight. Especially if your previous top is a plastic laminate countertop and you want to change to stone material. You can also consider to change or upgrade your cabinet as well when you decide to do countertop replacement. Better starts to replace it now and saves a lot of trouble in the future.
2. Change the Backsplash
One aspect that some people forget when they want to do countertop replacement is changing the backsplash as it generally mounted on top of the countertop. You can try to find the backsplash that matches or have the same material with your countertop to make it look seamless. There are a lot of materials and ideas that you can choose from here, to help you create your perfect kitchen.
3. Plumbing Replacement
When you want to replace your countertops, take note of the sink as most of the time you need to replace the sink too, unless you have an under-mount sink. You need to change the faucet as well as it’s connected to the sink. So you need to take this into a consideration while replacing your old countertop.
4. Your Old Appliances
If you care about aesthetics, which I believe you do, you might want to change your old appliances. However, if your appliances are quite new and still in good condition, you can still use that with your new tops. Only replace the one that not useable and not fitting the style of your kitchen.
5. Shop with Confidence
The last and most important thing is shopping with confidence with your trusted seller. Not every shop provides service for countertop replacement, or even if they provide, it may not the best service that you can get. Well, I can assure you that we here at Stone Amperor will be able to replace your old countertop and install the new one effortlessly. We also have a wide selection of countertop material and brands that you can choose according to your needs. You can contact +65 88163033 or email us at [email protected] for more information. Our consultant will be more than happy to help you choose your perfect countertop.[to homeowners that want to renovate]
if you want a quote of the countertop of your dreams, click here for free, we don't want scams happening in Singapore anymore
P.S If you want to compare all things countertop but there's no one specific location, look no more, click HERE.
- 5 Reasons Why a Solid Surface Countertop Makes for a Fuss-Free Kitchen Experience.
- 10 Powerful Decorating secrets
- The Definitive Countertop Guide